1. Fill out Counselor Application found on the Camps page of 12thman.com. You will be contacted by the Texas A&M Staff if space is still available to work.
2. Look for an email from Human Resources. Follow the link to fill out the information and consent for the background check to be run. Background check must be cleared before the camp starts.
3. Fill out all necessary paperwork to be put on payroll. This includes CLEAR copies of IDs and paperwork.
4. Complete Child Protection training (at least 5 days before camp session).
5. “System-Required Training- Special Edition for Selected Job Titles.” Must be completed! Available through SSO once on payroll, if this is not complete when the rate sheets are signed you will not get paid until this training is complete! (New this year)