1. How do I register my child for camp?
You may register online at any time. If you need assistance with registration, or are unable to register online, please contact the office.
2. How much do I have to pay to register for camp?
The price for each camp varies, and can be found listed on the camp information page.
Payment installments for remaining balance may be made online at your convenience. Full payment is required 1 week prior to camp.
Late Registration Fee:
Campers that register for Individual and Team Camps within one month of the start date are subject to an additional late registration fee.
3. My son is interested in the camp. How do I make sure that his spot is reserved?
In order to reserve a spot in camp, we must receive full online registration and the non-refundable deposit.
4. Why is online registration closed?
Registration may not be available yet if the registration page list “Registration Coming”.
Online registration closes when our camp is full or 1 week prior to camp. After online registration is closed, you may contact our offices to inquire about additional spots or the waiting list.
5. How will I receive my confirmation letter?
You will receive a confirmation email upon completed registration. If you do not receive your email within 24 hours of registering for camp, please check your online account on Active to ensure correct spelling of your email address or contact the office.
6. When is the remaining paperwork and balance due for the camps?
All remaining balances are due 7 days before the start of camp.
All required forms are signed online during registration. No additional paperwork is needed
7. How old does my child need to be to attend camp?
Each camper is eligible according to their age at start of camp, or the grade they are entering in Fall 2019.
Fundamental Skills Day Camp: Ages 6-12
Father/Son Camp: Ages 6-16
Individual Camp I & II: 4th-12th Grade. (Boys as young as 8 years old may attend, but must be registered for the Day Camp option)
High School Team Camp: 9th Grade-12th Grade
8. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in and check-out times vary for each camp. You will receive an email prior to camp with check-in/check-out times, locations, instructions, and directions.
9. What are the hours for Fundamental Skills Day Camp?
Camp activities will run from 9AM to Noon.
Each day campers will sign-in between 8:30 and 9:00 AM.
Each day campers will sign-out between 12:00 and 12:30PM.
10. Are meals provided at Fundamental Skills Day Camp?
No. Your camper should arrive fed and ready for the morning. Lunch is not provided.
There are snacks and drinks available for purchase at the Camp Store.
11. Can parents watch camp?
Yes. Parents are free to watch all drills, games, and events throughout camp. Schedules will be given out at check-in to help you better locate which court your son will be on during the day.
12. My son is going to be a 'day camper' at Individual I or II. Do I need to pack him lunch and dinner or will these be provided?
Day campers at Individual I&II camps will not be provided breakfast, but will receive lunch and dinner while at camp.
13. I forgot to put a roommate request down for my son; can I still add a roommate?
Yes. Log-in to your camp account and add/change your roommate request, or contact the office and we will be happy to make the change up until one week before camp. We will do our best to accommodate all roommate preferences, but this can not be guaranteed. Please communicate with other campers regarding roommate requests when registering. If there was not reciprocity in requests, it is likely that the person you listed may not be your roommate.
14. How many people can room together?
We can put as few as 2 and sometimes as many as 6 in 1 room/suite. The types of room vary based upon the dorms that we are using, and the allotment we are given.
We will do our best to accommodate all roommate preferences and put other people who want to room with them next door, but this can not be guaranteed.
15. During camp, who supervises the campers in the dorms?
We require our camp counselors to stay in the dorm. The campers are receiving the same supervision in the dorms as they are on the court. All camp counselors are properly trained in University-mandated child-protection courses.
High School Team Camp: The coach/chaperone of the team is responsible for supervising their team in the dorms and at all other times for the duration of the camp. The listed coach/chaperone shall be responsible for any and all damages, or incidents that may occur with their team.
16. Is there medical staff at the camp?
Yes, we will have certified athletic trainers on staff at all camps, in gyms, and the dorms.
17. How do I get a discount?
Due to NCAA limitations, discounts and scholarships are not offered with the exception of athletic department staff dependents. Please contact the basketball office for further questions. The same policy applies for refunds, we are not permitted to offer refunds for reasons outside of the stated exceptions below.
18. I am looking at sending my team to the team camp. What do I need to do to reserve their spot in camp?
- Log on to the coaches registration page online. Register your team, create a team name, select your division (Large school or Small school), and create your team password.
- Once you register your team, you will give each player on the team your password to individually register.
- Each player must individually register and submit payment online. No cash will be accepted. ($50 deposit)
- Once your team has 7 or more players registered, your team will be guaranteed a spot in camp. If you do not have 7 or more players by June 7, 2019 you will forfeit your team’s spot.
19. How are the campers divided at camp?
At the beginning of camp, all campers are separated based on age/grade. Coaches may move players up/down based on skill level if they feel it is in the best interest of the student.
20. What is your refund policy?
Each camper is charged a non-refundable fee at the time of registration.
($100 for Fundamental, Father/Son, and Individual Camps)
($50 Team Camp Players, $200 for Teams)
– If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of initial registration (14 for Team Coaches).
– If a camper can provide a doctor’s note stating that the camper cannot participate in camp for medical reasons.
– If A&M medical staff decides to send a camper home based on medical reasons.
– Death in the family.