1. What do I need to do to register my child for camp?
You may register online up to one week prior to the start of camp. Click on the link below and follow the step by step registration process. Make sure you have available
- Current insurance information
- School information (address & phone number)
- Credit card for full payment (or deposit)
2. How much do I have to pay to register for camp?
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit due at registration. Payment installments may be made online at your convenience, but full payment is required 1 week prior to camp.
3. Why is online registration closed?
Online registration closes when our camp is full or 1 week prior to the start of camp. After online registration has closed, you may call or email our office to inquire about additional spots.
4. How will I receive my confirmation letter?
You will get a confirmation letter via email. Please make sure your email is entered correctly. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours of registering for camp, please email the camp office at email@example.com
5. What grade does my child need to be in to attend camp?
Each camper is eligible according to what grade she will be entering into the next academic school year (Fall of 2017).
- Individual Camp: Grades 5 – 12
- Position Camp: Grades 7 – 12
- Team Camp: Grades 6-12
- Day Camp: Grades 3 – 8
Per NCAA rules we are not allowed to put individuals outside of these grade ranges into the respective camps.
6. When is the check-in and check-out time?
Check-in times are not finalized at this time. You will receive additional information by email 1 week prior to camp which will include check-in times and parking details.
We will have a Closing ceremony at 11am on the final day of camp; checkout is immediately following the ceremony (typically between 11:30-12:00pm).
7. Where is check-in?
Check-in will begin at the Cox-McFerrin Center for Aggie Basketball (CMF) in the Women’s Basketball practice gym. The address to use for GPS is:
- 730 Olsen Blvd, College Station, TX 77843
The entrance to CMF faces the Soccer & Softball complex.
8. Do I need to provide an up-to-date physical for registration?
We do not require copies of the campers most recent physical anymore. However, be aware that by e-signing the Waiver, Indemnification, and Medical Treatment Authorization form during the registration process you are stating that the camper has had a physical within a year from the start of the camp.
If the camper has had a significant injury within the last 6 months (torn acl, minor or major surgery, etc…) leading up to camp please bring a doctor’s release form. Additionally, please make the camp trainer aware when you arrive for check-in.
9. When is the balance due for the camps?
We must have balances settled at least one week prior to the beginning of camp.
10. My daughter is going to be a commuter camper. Do I need to pack her lunch and dinner or will these be provided?
We will provide her with lunch and dinner.
11. I forgot to put a roommate request down for my daughter; can I still add a roommate?
Sure. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the change.
12. How many people can room together?
We will do our best to get them with their roommate preference and put other people who want to room with them next door, but we cannot guarantee anything. We can put as little as 2 and sometimes as many as 6 in 1 room/suite. It depends on the dorm we are using for each particular camp.
13. During all other camps besides team camp, who supervises the campers in the dorm?
We require anyone who works our camps to stay in the dorm, so the campers are receiving the same supervision in the dorm as they are on the court. We try to keep our counselor to camper ration at 10 to 1.
14. Is there a medical staff at the camp?
Yes, we will have certified trainers on staff the entire camp session, in gyms and dorms.
15. What is a typical day like during camp?
Each camp is different, but below is a general example of a full day of camp
9:00 Walk/bus to gyms (Day Campers meet at the gym)
9:30 Morning Session
2:00 Afternoon Session
6:30 Evening Session
9:00 Open Gym (Day Campers get picked up from Gym)
9:30 Campers return to the dorms
16. How do I get a discount?
The following discounts are available during the registration process. Be aware that there is only one discount per camper, per camp.
Family Discount (Excludes Team Camp): If 2 or more campers from the same immediate family (siblings) attend the same Texas A&M Women’s Basketball camp, a discount of $10 per camper will be given. Applications and deposits must be mailed together in order to receive the discount.
Multiple Camp Discount (Excludes Team Camp): If the same camper attends 2 or more Texas A&M Women’s Basketball camps, a discount of $10 per camp will be given.
17. I am looking at sending my team to the team camp. What do I need to do to reserve their spot in camp?
A coach will create an account for their team, and will create a password for their team. That coach will distribute the password to their players, and it will be the players responsibility to enter the ACTIVE website (below) and join the correct group (team).
18. Regarding team camp, who is responsible for supervision in the dorms?
The coach of the team is responsible for supervising their team in the dorms and at the gym at all times. Each team receives one complimentary coach; additional coaches/chaperones may attend at a cost of $100.00 per person. This $100 cost will include room and board for that additional coach/chaperone.
19. What is your refund policy?
There is a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 for all camps. Special situations that can result in receiving a full refund are:
If a camper can provide a doctor’s note stating that the camper cannot participate in camp for medical reasons and notifies the WBB Camp IN WRITING:
1. More than 5 days prior to the start of camp – camper receives a full refund
2. 5 days before camp starts (before 5pm) – keep half of deposit for administrative fees
3. 1st day of camp – No refund
If A&M medical staff decides to send a camper home based on medical reasons camper will be refunded a pro-rated amount.
If you chose to take your camper home to see your personal physician for care, there will be NO refund or pro-rated refund. A&M medical staff must choose to send camper home in order to be eligible for a refund.
If there is a death in the family we will refund all but the deposit regardless of the date of notice.
Team Camp: If a team has an injured player that has already been paid for they may replace that player with another team member and apply the deposit to the new member. If they do not replace the injured player the team loses the deposit. The deposit will only be applied to the new player if the team paid for the camp with one check. If the individual paid for their own camp fee, then the above refund policy goes into effect.